Ressources et Énergie Squatex Inc

From Wikimarcellus

Jump to: navigation, search
Here is where some info about Ressources et Énergie Squatex Inc should go.  
This article is still a stub and needs your attention. It does
not have a template and contains minimal information. Please 
dive in and help it grow!

Brossard, Quebec, Canada-based Ressources et Énergie Squatex Inc (Squartex) is a privately-held oil and gas exploration company. It holds 988,609 acres of permits in the lower St. Lawrence Lowlands and Gaspe Penensila. It 2006 it took on another 673,021 acres as part of an acquisition of twelve new permits located between Montreal and Quebec City in the St. Lawrence lowlands. As of June 2008, Squatex owned 70% of its land holdings, the remaining 30% was owned by Petrolympic.

It is joint venture partners with Petrolympic.

Personal tools